Blog 4: The Big Wait!


ImageSo Myrna went under the knife at 1 PM Alberta time today and we are waiting for the doctors to figure out if her kidney can be used so she can give up the other to brother Wayne.  I decided to stay in Kelowna to look after some pressing business as I will be with her in Edmonton for weeks while she recovers if they move on to the next phase. Now waiting for the phone I wish I had gone back to Edmonton just to be there incase the doctor needed a hand, I have had my share of Kidney beans.

BREAKING NEWS…. MYRNA IS OUT OF SURGERY AND RECOVERING BUT IS SCHEDULED NOW FOR ULTRA-SOUND IN TWO WEEKS BEFORE SHE WILL BE REALLY SURE IF SHE MOVES ON TO THE NEXT LEVEL.  NO FILM FOOTAGE OF THE OPERATION TO BE RELEASED.

So here we go… hurry up and wait!  Thanks for all your support.

 

Layton